Meet the Founder, Owner, and Lead Planner – Erin
I like to think I became a wedding planner before I knew I was one! After an amazing childhood growing up in the same house in Williamsburg, VA, I have had the privilege of living in Kentucky and Pennsylvania, even completing a brief stint in Strasbourg, France. (I am always up for a wine & cheese outing!)
What specifically makes me thrive as your wedding planner?
- Moving to towns where I didn’t know anyone gave me exciting times of personal growth and professional skills I have embodied through both success and defeat.
- I love meeting new people and striking up conversation right away – I enjoy easily finding common ground with strangers that become friends!
- I thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere where there is so much going on, if you blink you miss something.
- I got my professional organization start through coaching college-aged field hockey players, where I learned to balance many personalities and preferences – all while bringing joy and positive attitudes to competition!
- I have followed God’s plan, admittedly some times better than others, that has somehow divinely designed this business to come to life!
Plan for my abilities to balance many moving parts with great attention to all of your little details bringing your special event come to life! To read more about me be sure to visit my BLOG, and to go on that coffee date to the new place you’ve been dying to try – fill out your free consultation request HERE!
“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.